1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius names

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Poppajack747, Apr 26, 2004.

1. eclectcmoi

eclectcmoi Muffinologist

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Trixie Blu. I've never had a car with a personality before, but Trixie does. She's cute and fun and very quirky, which makes her very unique! Even my friends call her by name now too.

2. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have decided to call mine Lightning McQueen. Just Lightning for short.

When I downloaded the photo from Toyota to use as desktop wall paper, my PC shortened the car a bit and right away, I saw Lightning's face from the "CARS" movie by PIXAR. Shure, he's not Red, but that was my other color choice before I decided on the green. B)

Attached Files:

3. Dripps

Dripps New Member

Mine is called GIZMO....since I seem to collect gadgets and I think the Prius is just another gadget.

4. Meerkat

Meerkat New Member

I call her Skeeter ... short for mosquito. Cause you can't hear her coming until she has practically landed on you! :lol:

5. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(norman @ Jun 1 2004, 10:31 PM) [snapback]19841[/snapback]</div>
    Back when I had my Prius, she started of as Priuscilla, which morphed into Priscilla (for the same reason you listed) and then to Prissy, which is the name that finally stuck.

6. RobertG

RobertG New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I've been too busy giving names to the other cars on the freeway to think of one for my own car.

7. pkittie

pkittie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Gina, which is "silver" in Japanese. Although she's the magnetic gray color. Previous cars were Vivian, unnamed (too new to have a personality), Prunella, and Gretchen.