1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Nav Coordinate Change Please HELP

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by anti-gas, Jul 8, 2012.

1. anti-gas

anti-gas Reduce, Reuse and Conserve

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have been trying to get this question answered for 4 years and everyone tells me they don't know the answer. When I first bought my 2008 Prius with NAV, the very first time I pressed the Navagation button, it asked me to choose a voice, I had the choice of male/female/computer generated, I choose Female, and the next choice was the GPS format Decimal/Min/Seconds etc. I chose the one that reads W80 14'.34. What I want to do is change my format from that too the decimal format 80.34567282 etc. Also, there was a calculator on my MFD the first day I drove my car and after I setup the NAV system with voice & Datum format, the calculator has been gone.

I know I'm not crazy because I used the Prius to add up the total of my receipts I had with me that day.

Any help here? Is there a hidden menu where i have to push and hold some buttons to get back up to that original setup screen or some other way of changing the original setup?

Thanks for any and all help.

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V