1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius or corolla

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by drmax, May 14, 2015.

1. drmax

drmax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Maybe that guy will respond here and tell me his situation. The four local dealers here were similar in price

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    different states offer different deals. CA seems to be really aggressive now with $2000 rebates and $500 loyalty rebates if you are a current prius owner. If you are military, you get an additiona $500 rebate.....it's like giving the cars away.

3. drmax

drmax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Gotcha. I'll get the best from the guy I'm working with. We will c

4. Ashlem

Ashlem Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    Having owned both the c and liftback for a while now, I liked the c's small turning radius and ease of parking due to its smaller size. It did struggle on hills but otherwise seemed okay. Hitting bumps was definitely rougher though due to its smaller wheelbase. Something to consider if you do a lot of city stop and go driving, or work in the city where parking is going to be an issue.

The liftback by comparison a little quieter, and has an easier time on the freeway though it too roars a little going uphill. I really like the cargo space which makes buying groceries every week easier as sometimes in the c I had to drop the backseat to get enough room. I also like that you can coast in the liftback much longer due to its heavier weight, so you can do "pulse & glide" for longer periods if you have no one behind you at the time.

5. drmax

drmax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    C to small for me. Corolla not my style. Prius 2 my choice hands down. Mostly highway driving. A guy turned one in with 430k miles on it with original battery. It was it front of me! I'm sold!!

Sergiospl and Ashlem like this.
  6. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...I think Prius Liftback fits the bill...we have a minivan and a Prius..,3 grandkids but so far just 2 in the Prius...soon we have to start reading the threads on fitting 3 car seats in there.

7. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I wouldn't recommend 3 car seats in the prius. The kids will fight for elbow room and annoy you to death