1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius poses a risk for adulterers

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jimmyrose, Feb 13, 2007.

1. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I searched to see if this was posted, and was surprised not to find any reference (so aplogies if I missed it) - on Monday's evening's "Two and 1/2 Men" show, Charlie Sheen's character's illicit rendevous with a married woman was interrupted and how he could've been shot when "Her estranged husband glided into the driveway in his freakin' Prius" and the only way they knew he was there was because the husband stepped on the cat's tail.

I think this might indicate the growing popularity of the car; I've also seen it on "Num3ers" and in the movie, "Must Love Dogs" & "In Her Shoes" - I've also seem quite a few in the background on other tv shows.

2. ibcs

ibcs New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I was going to post about the show today, but had to deal with the Midwest snow storm instead. I had to stop the show and replay it (Tivo) for my wife since I was laughing so hard. I can't get enough of the 2 1/2 Men and they even included my dear Prius.

---Kent