1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Prime no longer in Toyota App Garage

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by schja01, Feb 4, 2022.

1. schja01

schja01 One of very few in Chicagoland

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The Toyota App on iOS updated yesterday. My Prius Prime is gone. My 2021 Venza is fine. A added the Prime back but could not access Remote Connect (vehicle remote start). I get a Server Error. I get the same error refreshing the Vehicle in the App. Now the Prime is gone again from the Toyota App. Anyone else seeing this?
    Update:
    I called the Experience Center. Known issue related to certain Telematics equipped vehicles. S/b fixed today.

#1 schja01, Feb 4, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  2. John in Long beach

John in Long beach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    IV
    My 2017 Prime has not disappeared from the app, but I can't connect to the car (remote start) or get accurate battery or miles in the app. I get an error that it is "unable to communicate with the server".

3. schja01

schja01 One of very few in Chicagoland

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I use the iOS version and it seems to be functioning as far as displaying battery level and mileage. The Eco history gives the Server Error as it has for months now. Didn’t try remote start.

4. Starshinepunk

Starshinepunk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I’m also getting the same issue in my (new to me) 2017 prime advanced. Can’t get tire pressure, odometer, nothing on the app except that remote connect is activating and that it may take 24 hours…