1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Prime Rocker Panel (Side Skirt) Replacement Part Number

Discussion in 'Prime Technical Discussion' started by PriusPrimeGrey, Aug 16, 2021.

1. PriusPrimeGrey

PriusPrimeGrey Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    My Prius Prime passenger side rocker panel was damaged and I was looking for the replacement part and here's what I have found:

Passenger side rocker panel part number: 75850-47910
    7585047910 - Moulding assembly, body rocker panel, right. Interior - Genuine Toyota Part

This part fits on both Gen 4 Prius and Prius Prime, and it needs to be painted to the body color. Then, I found the following part number:

Rocker panel for magnetic gray metallic (1G3) color: 75850-47030-B1
    7585047030B1 - Moulding assembly, body rocker panel, right. Gray me - Genuine Toyota Part

Looks like this is the painted version of the same part, but when I contacted the dealer part department, I was told that it won't fit on Prius Prime, and Prime is not listed on the vehicle compatibility.

Does anyone know if the same rocker panel parts are used on both Gen 4 Prius and Prius Prime? Unpainted version fits both, but not the painted version? Mine has 1G3 color, which exists in both Prius versions. If anyone has knowledge on differences on two part numbers, please let me know. I'd rather purchase the painted part and save a trip to the body shop.

Thank you.