1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Prius Ho Hum factor

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Aug 27, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well i dont know if Evan started a trend or what, but i live just a few blocks from St. Peters Hosipital in Olympia and i will say there are several in the medical community that drive Priuses. i see them all the time and many are still wearing surigical smocks while driving by (ya know, those, lt. green colored things just a tad brighter than what my Tideland Pearl WAS SUPPOSED to look like...)

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    As far as I can tell there are 5 Prii at St. Peter. Two Classics a silver and a white. Three 04's two silvers (one mine) a white that parks up by the Family Practice Residency and Medical Office building never seen that one in the Doc's parking lot. But that is a non walk walk, and there would be no reason to park one place and move it a few feet to the other. Now in the last week 2 silvers mine and another that has temp plates. I know who owns the classics and have a guess at the other silver. There are also 2 Hummers, I have not seen one of them in quite a while. Takes up two parking slots. :x There others that are on the cusp of getting a Prius. No Hondas. I do have to say that short or reading hybrid on the back I have trouble picking them out. One of the nurses has a Insite but her son drives that to school in Tacoma. He is a hyper-mile kid and gets 70 m.p.g. and hates to have anyone messing with "his" car. She rarely gets a chance to drive it.