1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Profiles

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by genalex, Jun 24, 2005.

1. bolle042

bolle042 New Member

52 years Maastricht - Netherlands: bold nor grey nor dyed

In Holland driving a Prius is a (moderate) statement of a liberal way of looking at things. But whatever political conviction you have, Prius drivers are caring.

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    27 here in Orange County, CA...if all goes as planned, I'll have my Prius sometime in January. Not as much of a techno-gadget-geek as my husband, but I do love our Tivo and Time Warner DVR and will be asking for Roomba for Christmas (I get tired of dragging out the old vacuum every time the hardwood gets dirty-and it covers 75% of our condo). I look forward to using the Bluetooth, Navigation, and SKS in my soon-to-be car. :D

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm 23 and slaving away in grad school, hubby's 27 and finishing up his ASE Master cert's. We're down south for now but definitely northern folk. :)

We looove new gadgets, and have accumulated way too many recently!

4. rogerSC

rogerSC Member

58, feel 75, look 139.

Actually, things aren't that bad, I've just been feeling *old* lately.

-Roger

5. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

42 - Minnesota (female) feeling old these days too! Seen 2 Prii with owners, waved with no reaction (maybe because I wasn't currently in my Prius?!) seen 2 sans owners. Husband out driving in the first winter storm! ( :huh: )

6. datavortex

datavortex New Member

25, no grey hair just yet.

I don't see anyone younger than myself in a Prius at home, but I definitely do when I travel to San Francisco.

7. Somechic

Somechic Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    When I drove my car from the dealership to home, I got a honk & waves from 2 men in a Prius. After that, I started waving to other Prii all the time. It's rare they wave back to me.

genalex - I live in Central Jersey and my family is in Southern NJ. When I visit, I never get waves from people down there!

A friend of mine has a Jeep and ALL Jeeps waved at each other. Well, he drives a Rubicon, not a Cherokee. To clarify all Jeep Wranglers wave to each other.

8. Trojan

Trojan New Member

I'm 26 years old, living in Los Angeles.