1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius sightings

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jo, May 2, 2005.

1. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Sherry and I are off to Buellton California.. we need a pea soup fix... and to say good bye to a good friend who passed away on the 4th.. thought we could put some miles on the Prius... so we will be on the look out for Prii along I-70.. I-15.. and Hwy 101... look for the Colorado plate 'WRTHAW8'....if you see us WAVE

We'll post pictures of who we see when we get back

Bob Andersen

2. exhuman

exhuman Member

I was in the Rochester NY area from June 24-27. I saw exactly 2 Prii.

Yesterday in Pasadena, CA I saw 3 Prii on my 15 minute walk to the Trader Joe's and back.

What a difference a few thousand miles makes.

3. howk

howk New Member

I live in South Bend, Indiana, and there are a surprising number to be seen here. It may have to do with a major university in town (Notre Dame).

Also, we bought our house from a couple that had a Driftwood Pearl Prius. When we went to buy one from our local dealer, they only had black in stock. We told them to get us anything but black....well, needless to say, our garage once again has a Driftwood Pearl in it! It just seems sort of fun that, not only did we end up with the same car, but even the same color!

4. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Two weeks in Europe (Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Lucern and Bern) we spotted *ONE* (Only ONE) Prius on the motorway between Vienna and Salzburg. We saw several advertising billboards, none in the several dealerships we passed, but only the single one on the Autobahn. We did see several of the "bobtailed" Mercedes "Smart" cars - like the one Andy Rooney drove night before last on Sixty Minutes. The "Smart" car is not available in the US.

5. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

We were in Estes Park in the Rocky Mountains over the July 4th weekend and saw about 5 there. I think that they were all staying at the YMCA family camp.