1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Steering wheel covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Walker1, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    B) I was looking to buy a wheel cover from the accessory shop. I like the red/black, but I'd like to see a picture of Burgundy/Black before I order. Does anyone have that color combination? And, does anyone know how to click on Burgundy and get a different picture to come up on the page? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks all.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have that color combo. I'll try to find a pic, or take one, and post it.

3. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Bill. Does the color square on the acc. shop page look fairly accurate or is the patch of burgundy more on the brown side? Thanks. B)

4. nemethy2004

nemethy2004 New Member

Try wheelskins.com, I've been using their covers for a while and the quality of the leather if great. It was the first thing I put on my Prius after buying it. They have the color combos on their website. Set aside a good hour or two to sew on the cover, but it's WELL worth it, it looks sharp, almost like a factory leather installation.

Get the Euro perforated style, it looks much sharper than the plain leather cover!

5. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well, Walker, color is affected by too many variables to say if a color on a web page matches anything. The same page viewed on two different computers will look different. I have a burgundy/black Wheelskin cover. I like the smooth leather better than the perforated that Nemethy likes. To me the color of the Wheelskin is a bit redder and a bit lighter than the burgundy of my dash, but it all looks good together.

This pic I took this afternoon, some direct sun and lots of sky. You can see how much the color of the illumination affects the color of the object. I like my Wheelskin.

6. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Looks to be OK to my eye. I agree with you about the real red look. Thanks.