1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius TV clip

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by perryma, Feb 21, 2008.

1. perryma

perryma New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Sorry this isn't really a thread but a post and I just put this under the Nip/Tuck thread but anyway...I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. It is from the new show The Reaper ( I hope this isn't old news) and the hero who has sold his soul to the devil is given a Prius . The Prius gets possessed and tries to kill him. Enjoy!

2. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    That looks like my car, even down to what looks like Washington plates. For the record, it is not a chick car in the masculine Silver Pine Mica.

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The starter sound is kind of like Jeeps in movies: all movie Jeeps sound like WWII Willeys Jeeps, regardless of the engine.

Tom

5. Spectra

Spectra Amphi-Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Nomo, all it needs to be your Prius is those snazzy fender skirts, and maybe wide whites.:D

And, true qb, all those TV jeeps do sound like the bouncy little 3-on-the-tree Jeeps, straight out of M*A*S*H.

But, believe it or not -- my previous vehicle (before Prius) was a 4-cyl. 5-sp. '95 Wrangler -- and when it needed a new muffler, it did sound like those movie sound tracks