1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v compartment liners

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by SnoozinJTD, Sep 15, 2017.

1. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    hello, brand new Prius v (2013 Prius v Five) owner here. I just switched from driving a 2004 Matrix for 11yrs, then a 2006 for 2yrs.

I purchased my Pv Five used with 45,700mi and it is incredibly immaculate, and every single sticker, tag, pamphlet, and manual were in the glove box. I was absolutely thrilled with the clean history as well.

The only thing I noticed was that the liner of the driver's side door pocket that is behind the window controls is missing.

I saw a listing on Amazon that provides rubber inserts for all compartments inside the car for easy removal and cleaning. I love the option, and the price at $20, but they are made to custom fit the 2016 and newer Prius v's. I think some parts might be compatible, but would rather find a compatible listing.

Has anyone else seen a similar listing for liners? I consider myself pretty Internet savvy and have only found listings on Amazon (and all were for newer models, and got even higher in price). I tried to search Juiced Hybrids but the site is down for maintenance.

Thank you!

(I am unable to post a link to this thread at this time since I haven't met the minimum requirement of making 4 posts).
    IMG_6972.jpg

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome! have you tried oem on line? all the best!(y)

3. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hi Bisco,
    Thanks for your reply and welcome!
    I did a quick search, OEM online came up as
    "showmetheparts"
    Is that what you are referring to?

It would be nice to replace the missing liner with the factory part before adding a rubber removeable liner on top.

I like how the custom rubber liners are easy to take in and out for cleaning/rinsing which isn't as easy with the adhesive backed factory liners.

bisco likes this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    try camelback toyota. you may have to call a dealer parts department for the part number, if you can't decipher it from on line parts break outs.

5. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Great, thank you!

I'd like to see more non-factory custom liners as well if anyone has seen any.

I've seen rigid and rubber coasters for the cup holders, but I'd like to find them for the other compartments as well.

6. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    For clarification of where these liners are used, here are some additional images.

IMG_6974.jpg
    IMG_6975.jpg

7. Sooner Al

Sooner Al Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    SnoozinJTD likes this.
  8. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Thank you! I'll check it out.

I wrote to the seller on Amazon and they said they do not plan to make a compatible set for the Prius v or models older than 2015 since they don't sell as well as the Prius.

9. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    As a temporary fix, until I can find removable after market liners, I used the liner from the left side, flipped over, and cut a section of felt liner the same shape for the driver's side.

They don't match, but at least the bolt is covered now.

IMG_6982.JPG

Prodigyplace likes this.