1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius V Foglights - upgrade

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by mynewpriusv, Mar 26, 2012.

1. mynewpriusv

mynewpriusv New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Guys,

Looking to upgrade my fog lights to either a white-ish bulb (to match m LED headlights) or turn them yellow (a la IS300). I know the yellow look can be do via a yellow film or yellow bulb.

Any do this already? I guess I would prefer the white-ish foglight look, but it has to match my headlights. Prefer not to anything too complicated as I am not super mechanically handy.

Thanks in advance.

Janbural likes this.
  2. Osteoblast

Osteoblast Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Same here...if I could do that and match the temp and swap out park light bulbs than there would be blessed lighting symmetry. Please let me know if you find anything!

3. mynewpriusv

mynewpriusv New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I swapped out the parking lights and fog lights. Parking lights are too blue, so I went with one with less LED chips and its a little better. Still weary on the blueness and my law enforcement friends. The fogs was not a match at all, and I think its pretty challenging to get them to match completely. Note, I am super picky when it comes to this...so your preferences maybe a little looser.

4. adam2670

adam2670 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    I'd really love to replace all of the non-LED lights on the front, so disappointed they did this, it really looks mismatched.

Any recommendations for replacements for all the bulbs? Fogs, parking, hi-beam, etc...

thanks!
    -Adam

5. Mrwong

Mrwong New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Fogs you can use a 4300k HID kit and its pretty close to the LED headlight. They usually run like $55 shipped for a decent kit with a good warranty.

As for the other bulbs Parking / HighBeam if you want those to match you would have to use a halogen bulb. To have it match.