1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Prius v (lowercase v) WeatherTech Front Deflectors-FREE

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by DGH, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE

One last post to clear my name and then it can die pls.

The last thing I want to be considered is a troll. I try to always be helpful and kind on this forum and I believe most all my posts reflect such.

I apologize if you took me attempting to help the fella that didn't know the ins and outs of PayPal as being a troll. I though I explained it to him pretty well after you stated to him to "Figure it out" and didn't seem to want to be bothered so I took initiative and tried to help him.. I guess I didn't have to add the comment about it only being 50 cents (I now realize it's 79 cents though as I didn't know about the extra 30 cent fee)...

I never called you names or belittled you, unlike the way you did to me in above post.

Anyways it's over now..

Sorry again, and I really was just trying to help the fella out, and like I said in all my above posts, it was very nice of you to donate the parts :)

Take care and have a good day Sir.

2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    In retrospect, I would have gladly emailed you a pdf of the USPS postage paid label, had I realized this was going to become so complicated.