1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v Navigation Screen Resolution

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by El_Spectre, Nov 13, 2011.

1. El_Spectre

El_Spectre Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I'm not sure if this is where to post this, but I couldn't find the info anywhere else. I wanted to make a custom start image for my v5, but the screen resolution isn't documented anywhere. Through trial and error, I have determined that the screen is 800x480 pixels, with square pixels, for the 7 inch screen.

If anyone has the resolution for the other screens, maybe we could make a list, or add it to a specs thread somewhere?

2. macguyft

macguyft Environmental Wacko

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Wow... it's possible to create and display a start=up image? Could you provide a link for help on this?

3. El_Spectre

El_Spectre Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

I don't have a link, but the instructions are on page 48 of my Nav System Owner's Manual. Please see the manual for specs and detailed instructions.

You create a folder called "StartupImage" in the root of your USB drive, then put the images you want to upload in there, as JPG files.

When the car starts, you still see the Toyota logo for a second, then your custom image for a second, then the system is booted.

1 person likes this.