1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v verses Gen II 2004-09

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by WolfB, May 13, 2012.

1. Mike500

Mike500 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Once she gets used to the position of the buttons, she won't be hitting the "Park" botton to eject the CD.

My greatest gripe are the control buttons on the steering wheel that I really don't want or need. I'm hitting those, when I'm trying to blow the horn.

2. parnami

parnami Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    The nav DOES have lane assist! I get small lane arrows at the bottom of the screen indicating in which lane I should be and large road signs above, indicating, pretty much the same thing. I have the display audio.

3. 2sk21

2sk21 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I agree with WolfB on Entune but about the nav system, I have mixed feelings. I was using a Garmin on my old car which worked very well and was better overall than that in the v3. On the other hand, the v3 nav is adequate for my needs and has worked pretty well overall. The main problem is the relatively low resolution of the screen in my opinion. A larger screen would have definitely helped. However I did not want to go all the way to a v5 with ATP just to get the bigger screen.

4. WolfB

WolfB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Re the control buttons on the steering wheel, I'm a fan. I use them frequently and find them helpful in keeping my eyes on the road.