1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v: What about comfort???

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by FancyIdeas, Jul 18, 2011.

1. whoever

whoever New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's less than 100 miles end to end, cruise control, seriously?

2. elcano

elcano Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    pdp - Yes, I understood what you wrote about what you read. However, that assumes that I trust that website. This time, however, is true. The CC stick is not there.

Yeah, asking for CC for a mere 2-3 hours drive. Can you believe my laziness? ;-) My dad said the same all the time.

3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I said that?
    These comments are based on fear of getting a 2011, then complaining (which I don't want to hear nor anyone else around here). No worries though. A steering wheel a little imperfect is no big deal. Left arm on door, hand on knee, got a good grip on wheel for chillin' down the boulevard.

4. DragonflyDM

DragonflyDM Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I went from a VERY comfortable Camry to the Prius v and I have to say that I don't feel cramped. The seats are comfortable, and I am in the base model. The lumbar support is nice. The headrest takes some getting used to, but I see value in it. For comfort I give it an 80 out of 100. That is after a more than a week of driving highway, back roads, cobblestone and new ashfault.

5. Flyman

Flyman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I use my cruise control on any road that is 50 mph or over. One of my pet peeves is the idiot that won't set his cruise control and goes up and down from 50 to 60 or worse. Then most of the morons are blabbing on the cell phone and paying little attention to their driving anyway. A CC at least keeps them from the up and down routine.

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    lol. I've used DRCC above 40km/h (25mph) before and let CC follow the traffic until the next red light :p.

7. DragonflyDM

DragonflyDM Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Problem is here in PA is that there are very few flat roads. If you have the cruise control on it flips from silent to the engine absolutely flooring the gas. It takes some finesse to drive up and down hills in the Prius, but I am figuring it out.