1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius vs. Canopener

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Greyskye, Mar 30, 2005.

1. senectus

senectus New Member

Thats what I'm saying.. all this info is kind of hard to dig up.. what I'm wanting to do is lay it out preferably on one page.

I have to zip off to work now.. but I might work on this over the weekend. :mrgreen:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ohh okay hmm... I guess we need to put that in KB

3. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i tried to get people to make a single page. they all directed me to the older pages for the old prius. John said he's going to make a new page for the HSD system that tells all the cool benifits of the car. I did a post on this earlier. Wanted to print up a page for my friend who is trying to sale his prius here in the S.F. Bay Area. no luck selling it so far. Strange. Nice car with all the options too. Only if i could print him out a page with all the goods on the prius. Why it's better than cars and other hybrids, etc.

4. Greyskye

Greyskye New Member

Estimate is in

The damage estimate from the shop just came in. I haven't seen the itemized list yet, but the grand total is a few bucks shy of $3000.

IF the parts come in without any delays, we should get it back next Friday (1 week from now).