1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by coolfire74, Feb 5, 2006.

1. coolfire74

coolfire74 New Member

guys, I am looking for some really cool and high quality 2006 Prius pictures for my laptop as wallpaper. Could you recommend some websites I can download them?

Also, I checked the 2006-2007 Calendars in this forum, and really like those pictures. Do you guys know if those pictures can be download somwhere? Or are those cool pictures allowed for downloading? I guess those pictures are contrubuted by some members in this forum, am I right?

I tried to take some nice photos with my 06 silver baby, but I have not been able to find a nice and sunny day to do this since I purchased it.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    [​IMG]

...is the wallpaper currently on my computer. It is one of over 600 photos of my HSD Prius available for downloading on my website. (There's over 700 of my Classic too.)

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I "borrow" pictures from John for my computer. Don't worry, John, I'll give them back when I'm done. ;)

John has so many pictures spanning locations and seasons, that I can switch background based on current weather and mood. Oh yeah, it's worth mentioning that John has a great eye and a really good camera; a winning combination. Add to that his Prius and what's not to love?

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i have to agree, if you want cool Prius pics, John's site is tough to beat. he had CD's packed with pix and info on the Prius that he sent out for the cost of materials and shipping. you might check into that.