1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius was just 2weeks old and got hit =(

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by iseven, Apr 7, 2007.

1. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(adam1991 @ Apr 7 2007, 06:34 PM) [snapback]419565[/snapback]</div>
    Ya know what, I've watched you turn three threads like this into debates over whether someone should be upset when their car is damaged or not. I think we're all aware of your opinion on the matter, why don't you do everybody a favor and keep your opinion to yourself in these threads from now on.

If people want to vent, let them vent.

Sorry your new car got damaged. At least it was just the bumper, bumpers are easy to repair and don't effect the value of the car once replaced.

2. priusFTW

priusFTW Gen III JBL non Nav

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SW03ES @ Apr 8 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]420026[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, Bravo SW03ES! I agree and I sympathize with the original poster. When you take care of something you hate to have an accident. Hopefully everything will be like new, just lucky too you are not hurt.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SW03ES @ Apr 8 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]420026[/snapback]</div>
    Adam,
    I'm going on the record here and agreeing with some of the people here. I have had way too many people tell me how I should have handled a situation they weren't involved in, how I should have felt when something happened exclusively to me, and how I should deal with a situation they know nothing about.

I have read your contributions to the other threads that have been referenced.

Individual people will feel the way they feel and will do what they do. I personally allow anyone to declare their emotions or engage in their activity up until the point that it violates me personally in some way. As a Moderator here on PriusChat, I have often allowed others to express themselves until it violates other members. No one is asking anyone to actively join them in their sentiments except for you telling people that they need to "get over it." You say that you are "calling it as I see it" but I think you are being rude. I'm going to call it the way I see it and let you know that you either need to learn to deal with other people's emotions and sentiments or simply learn to bite your tongue. Should you choose neither, I can assure you that I will not be an "emotional wreck" when I submit your suspension.

4. kayemarschke2

kayemarschke2 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iseven @ Apr 7 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]419391[/snapback]</div>
    I am so sorry to hear about your car. Some on here will understand how you feel and others won't. I for one understand, mine was just sitting in the driveway when it was hit. It's still in the shop.

5. YoDaddyAlex

YoDaddyAlex Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    sorry to hear that! on the 6th day of my new prii ownership, a lady ran a red light and hit me on the day before xmas eve. 3 months and 15 thousand dollars later, ive had it for a few weeks again. hope it all gets worked out soon

6. snowdog650

snowdog650 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm just impressed with your graphic representation of your accident.

That's neat-o!