1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius won't shut off at stop lights after fuel injection maintenance

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by clongwor, Mar 8, 2012.

1. clongwor

clongwor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the positive spin on this.
    And for some reason while I was waiting for my car, I booked a trip to London...subliminal message!
    We're going too early for the Olympics or jubilee though!

2. cnschult

cnschult Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    well if your dealership has subliminal ads somewhere urging you to buy plane tickets to London, its only fair that the airline reciprocate and has subliminal ads urging you to buy a new Toyota. If so, that's one expensive visit to the dealership and gives new meaning to their nickname: stealership

of course tickets to the olympics (most popular events everyday) is probably more than the cost of a new toyota . . . by a long shot

3. clongwor

clongwor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ha ha ha, I hope the dealers and airlines don't get any ideas about subliminal advertising . . I was joshing about one of the respondents signatures about visiting England,

But some of the negative responses about dealerships brings up a question I have. I bring my car to the dealer for regular maintenance because I still think of it as being new and tricky technology. Do you think the average street corner mechanic handles Prius maintenance?

4. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    2 people like this.
  5. Albaby

Albaby New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    My dealer told me that there was carbon buildup on my 2011 prius throttle body. Don't know how it got clear up there. Didn't buy the $78 "cleaning" of my wallet.:mad: