1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Prius XW30 2009 - Canberra Australia

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Braddles.au, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Braddles.au

Braddles.au DEFAnitely using an EBH

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am selling my Prius XW30. It is registered in ACT until March 2023.
    I'm asking $14,000 but any reasonable offer will be entertained. ($14,000 may seem high for 236,100km, but it has some nice mods and secondhand car prices in Australia are bonkers at the moment.)

236,100km. I have owned it since about 76,000km. The previous owner was leased by NSW Government.
    Ful Service History
    Long-term economy 4.7L/100km on Fuelly.com

The ad is live on Carsales, so look there for more details.

Cool features that PriusChat members in Australia would like:
    I fitted a Norwegian DEFA engine block heater. It works on 240V.
    The final instalment of my saga to procure it from Norway (via Germany) and install it is here: Prius Mods part 3.4 – DEFA SafeStart finally installed! and previous posts in the series.

My local Toyota dealer Service Manager is from Scotland. He told me that the engine block heater was a good idea in Canberra. He said that the coastal rescue boats in Scotland have engine heaters so that the crew can jump in and hit full throttle immediately. So the DEFA engine block heater is a life-saver. :)

And it has a shark fin antenna for improved Cd. :)

2. Braddles.au

Braddles.au DEFAnitely using an EBH

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Update 31/07/2002 - I sold Azuki-chan to another Prius enthusiast today.
    I was so glad when he arrived at my house in a gen-3 Prius because I didn't have to explain it!