1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat.com Decal- I want one?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jammin691, Apr 29, 2011.

1. jammin691

jammin691 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Whare can i get the "Priuschat.com" Decal?

2. stefano5777

stefano5777 Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    1 person likes this.
  3. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  4. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Why advertise this Forum when the Owner refuses to answer and/or respond to any of our questions ?

I owned one of the oldest and largest online Forums in the world. My Forum began as an Infopop ( now Groupee ) in Jan 1998 then 2002 I switched up to vbb then eventually sold my Forum/Website in 2009 because Forums, unless you're highy specialized is going downhill fast thanks to Facebook. That said, vbb, who sells the world's largest online Forum Software ( based on the UK ) is hurting big time. Back on topic, I treated every one of my online Forum members as family. But now-a-days, you couldn't pay me to enter the Forum market today and Facebook is hurting all Forums today and traffic is way down .... I now sit on a Beach in Brazil reading good Books, looking at beautiful women and eating healthy food.

The PriusChat Website and Forum Owner has an obligation to respeond and answer to his member's questions, because his members ( us ) is what makes him money via advertising, hits, google ads, etc.

If it were not for ' US ' .... PriusChat.com would not exist.

Finally, I'll be more than happy to drop my hard earned Dollar for a PriusChat.com Decal, if and and only if this Website and Forum Owner starts responding our questions.

My 2 cents :cool:

5. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So Ray, I take it you have a problem with the way Danny is running his forum?

6. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ryan ... Sir -

FWIW: I've emailed Danny a number of times and never once a returned response. That said, ignoring someone is the worst response, and Danny does this often - IMO.

I and others spend our valuable time on Danny's Forum and I and others should be treated with some level of respect and returnng a PM or email is not only the kind thing to do - but the right thing to do.

Danny, like all Forum Owners have a right to treat their clientele or Forum Members with respect and I feel I never got respect here and I am telling you about it now.

My 2 cents

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

7. Corwyn

Corwyn Energy Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    How many members are there here? How much time would it take for Danny to answer everyone's questions personally? If this forum is like many others, it isn't making money, it is losing money. Merely by putting up this forum and continuing its existence, Danny has earned my respect. He is doing something that you claim "you couldn't pay me to[do]" in his spare time, and probably paying money for the privilege.

Thank You Kindly, Danny.

3 people like this.
  8. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Corwyn, A quick search turned up over 71,000 members. I'm sure that includes trolls and one hit wonders.

9. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Sir -

I am almost sure this Forum/Website makes a profit .... And again, I would not be commenting if I had no knowledge on this subject - but I do. I can prove my credentials to Danny or anyone off-line. That said, I was once in Danny's position and understand the responsibilities as a Website and Forum owner. My Forum eventually became a losing money proposition so I bailed. However, PriusChat is the only, and best Forum online about the Toyota Prius therefore Danny has a very viable Forum here. I am simply stating that Forum Owners have a responsibility to their clients.

FWIW: Danny or one of his Mods could easily delete my posts and ban me, which he/they might. However I have done nothing but try and ask logical questions and give my two cents worth, hopefully in some helpful meaningful silly way. Now if I had a 2, 5, 10 post count then returning my PM or email might not be justified. However, I have over 100 posts and I am a legit Poster on this Forum.

Frankly, I am disgusted by the lack of respect that Forum Owners have today, and suffice to say the American customer service way of life has suffered on all levels ... Danny's behavior and his Moderators are not alone ....

Have A Wonderful Sunday Everyone !!! :)

10. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    One more silly tidbit of information ...

I never realized how many Ads are on Danny's Forum until I turned off my Ad-Block .... for less than 5 seconds).

Also, why is PriusChat.com on such small server in a small little town in Michigan with a worthless CDN out of Los Angeles?

Bandwidth here is very slow ....slow enough to make it a hassle to post.

Fyi: I will buy 20 Decals today if I can be promised Danny will return my PMs/emails promptly and treat me like a respected Forum client which is what I am.

Have A Wonderful Sunday Everyone :)

11. Corwyn

Corwyn Energy Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Wow, you are sounding more like a whiny kid with entitlement issues.

I am sure all those members on the forum you bailed on, felt very respected.

Send him snail mail with the $60 included, I am sure you will get a response. Or offer to buy him a new server.

okcwxguy, Ryanpl and Rae Vynn like this.
  12. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hah! Yeah right. I write 100 posts before I take my morning piss. :p

13. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    ^ I'm sure this is perfectly true :nod:

14. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    how many more posts do you write while you piss?

15. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    And how many posts do you write while you sh*t ?

16. car78412

car78412 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  17. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey Numbnutz -

So Danny will respond to me only if he has my money?

Wow ... :eek:

18. Corwyn

Corwyn Energy Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    *laugh*.

No, he will send you a thank you note. (IMHO)

19. Ray66

Ray66 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    For What It's Worth:

I've recieved 7 PMs about this Thread and all were agreeing with me about Danny and his behavior. However, out of respect for those Posters I have deleted all their PMs as I would not put it past a PriusChat Moderator like Tony P. Schaefer to violate my member rights; log in to my account read my private messages.

Again, just my two cents.

Have a Great Evening Everyone :)

20. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey Ray, If you are so upset with this forum why get a sticker? Just get! For the record I emailed Danny a question about a purchase through the PriusChat.com store contact me link and he responded about two hours later. If you haven't contacted him that way I'd suggest you try that way.

ewxlt66 and M8s like this.