1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat.com stickers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mssmith95, May 8, 2006.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Phinney @ Jul 17 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]287957[/snapback]</div>
    Thank you in this case it is "Hillsdale College" or "The Ohio State University" and in this case ALMA MATER is the school you graduated from. When you enter a school there was, is, may be a Matriculation ceremony, faculty in full academic regalia, speeches and the rest. At least that was the way it was done many years ago in a galaxy far, far away.

2. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just found the PriusChat Laser-cut Window Decals on here and ordered.

What about some priuschat.com business cards to put on other Prius that we see around? A whole box (250) would be too many for me, but if I had 5 or 10 I would use them.

3. Dr Ed

Dr Ed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I purchased the Prius decals from Priushat Acceressories over two weeks ago and paid instantly with PayPal. Nothing received yet and emails to [email protected] have gone unanswered. Does anyone know how long it take to get orders? I was considering ordering other accessories but am concerned about lack of response.

4. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Ed @ Aug 5 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]298406[/snapback]</div>
    I've ordered stuff here before and got them pretty quick. I order my priuschat.com sticker about 3 months ago and still have to received it yet. :( I even ordered it with a few items like what was suggested. I know Danny has been busy lately and has been catching up on emails so I would give him a little more time. I know other people have received their priuschat.com sticker but I don't know why I haven't got mine yet. :(

5. janrn

janrn New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I ordered mine months ago too, and have never received it...

6. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Paid for mine in mid May and nothing yet. No reply to emails via the web site.

I'll keep waiting...

7. snowbird01

snowbird01 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renee @ May 14 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]255304[/snapback]</div>
    Me too. And I like the idea of cards to tuck in the windshield of Prius we see in parking lots.

8. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just got an email from Danny. He said that he is waiting for a shipment of them to come in. So Hopefully it should be soon. :D

As for business cards check out this thread. PriusChat card template

9. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I ordered a sticker in June (along with a sunshade, which I received a few weeks after I ordered it)- still waiting for the sticker!

10. jmccord

jmccord New Member

11. Dr Ed

Dr Ed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(janrn @ Aug 7 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]299478[/snapback]</div>
    Months??? Is the accessories site a scam? If a retailer is out of stock it is basic fundamental customer service to say so on the site or in an email, or make a refund. My emails have been unanswered. Taking one's money then sending the merchandise months later when you get around to it is questionnable at best.

12. carlisle

carlisle New Member

Hi guys! new here! :D The stickers as such a nice idea! I will have it soon, I'm excited to put it on to my bumpers

13. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Ed @ Aug 5 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]298406[/snapback]</div>
    Not to add more fire to the barn, but my " priuschat.com" stickers, ordered with the sarkfin antenna didn't show up yet. I think that the laser cuter runed out of batteries.
    Shall I keep waiting much longer?
    :blink:

14. Dr Ed

Dr Ed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Ordered decals from Priuschat.com accessories over a month ago, paid instantly with PayPal. Still not received after multiple email requests.