1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat Donations

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Alnilam, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Nov 23 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]353533[/snapback]</div>
    Gee, Chief, I thought you said I was on your "Ignore" list. Didn't mean to rustle your skirts! (I see your eyes are rolling again.) But I thank you for your expert psychological diagnosis. Were you a medic or something? My argument wasn't with you but you seem to be happy carrying Danny's water. Good lad!

If I were you, having read a large number of your posts, I wouldn't focus too much on aggressive behavior. I don't remember you going into full-court defense for Coastal when they are dumped on here. I guess it's just me, huh?

BTW, I asked the original question because I couldn't find Danny's detailed offer for our donations and I couldn't remember what he had listed. He erased it.

And, inventor00, I did contribute. That is what my post is all about.

How much did you say you donated, Chief?

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Good God, boys. What's this all about? Drop it.
    Go to your neutral corners and enjoy Thanksgiving.

(or I'll just close the topic for a couple months and delete your last few posts)

3. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Nov 23 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]353586[/snapback]</div>
    That's fine by me. Go ahead and delete it. I'm not getting any answers to my question from the guy who counts and all asking it does is rouse a bunch of anger from the true believers. This horse is dead.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving too! Thanks.