1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat Fantasy Football 2010 – Sign Up Now!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jpadc, Aug 23, 2010.

1. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks and welcome back Steve. We've got the 8 we need. Anyone else wants in, you need to come in twos and send me a message and we'll add two spots

2. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Okay players:

Hope you saw my message on the fantasy football site about rules and setting your line up. You need to be set (if you want to customize your picks) by 6 AM EST Monday morning. From now on I'll communicate with the teams on the site. You can go to NFL.com / Sign In - NFL.com - Free Fantasy Football to get directly to our league.

See you there!

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It was an interesting season everyone. I want to thank Robert/Bob/hodags personally for his very generous prize he's offered my son, this year's fantasy football champion of our league. Not sure Bob want's in made public what he offered, but let me just say it was something my son has been badgering me for for years and he is just over the moon about it.

Hope we can set up another league next year, when I'm states-side again. I hope to be a bit more competative when I can actually watch/listen to my sports shows and have some clue what's going on--but obviously being 15,000 miles from home didn't hinder my son winning--so perhaps that's just a bad excuse on my part!

Thanks again, everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun.