1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat shop all weather mats

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Harl0t, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Depe

Depe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    I have the OEM all weather ones. Honestly, I will most likely be getting the weathertech laser measured ones. I bought those for my girlfriends 2016 honda accord sport and fitment is superior. The side walls are sturdy and go all the up the sides, incase you spill something. Also, they do not slide forward like the OEM mats.

2. farmecologist

farmecologist Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    II
    Seriously...also consider the Husky brand liners. I'm a BIG fan of WeatherTech and tried Husky..and they won me over. Design and materials seem very similar to WeatherTech.

The biggest plus of the Husky liners are the 'spikes' on the bottom of the liners that keep them from sliding around. This works great vs the WeatherTechs which were sliding around on the passenger side.

Depe likes this.
  3. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The Gen 4 all weather mats are shaped and do not slide forward in my experience.
    Are you placing them on top of the carpet mats? The instructions explicitly warm against that.
    The drivers side mat cannot slide because it is anchored at the seat end.

Depe and RCO like this.
  4. Depe

Depe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    haha no! my car came with only these all weather ones. the driver's mat is fine. but the others slide around since there isnt an anchor for them.

RCO likes this.
  5. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You can tell when somebody only ever sits behind the steering wheel! :sneaky:

Depe likes this.