1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat shop discount

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by mygreenlife, Sep 24, 2010.

1. mygreenlife

mygreenlife New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi. I am a newbie here and (finally) a new Prius owner (hooray!). I want to buy some floor mats and would like to do it through the priuschat shop, but I am uncertain how to get the extra discount for being a forum member. The price on the priuschat shop doesn't seem to be any better (and in some cases is worse) than anywhere else on the web. Also, it is the same price I was seeing before becoming a member of priuschat. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm not aware of any further discounts... I purchased the sunshield from them, and they had the best price I could find. You are always free to shop anywhere you'd like, however, I believe shopping at the PriusChat Store supports the Forum.

2 people like this.
  3. mygreenlife

mygreenlife New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    When you go to the PriusChat Shop site it says "Toyota Prius accessories offered at discounted prices. Additional discounts are available for our forum members..." which makes it sound like you would get an additional discount off of the normal price for being a forum member. I just wanted to make sure before I made my purchase. Thanks.

4. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You can get a free decal with a coupon code. Danny mentioned the code in "What Drives Us" Ep 34.

5. TruSound

TruSound Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I just purchased the WeatherTech cargo mat for my v...after a brief search the chat shop had the best price by 10 bucks and free shipping.