1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat shop - New Zealand delivery?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by landspeed, Jan 22, 2021.

1. landspeed

landspeed Active Member

Hi!

I’m new to the PriusChat shop; I want to buy the leather seat covers - but my address, in New Zealand, means I can’t purchase;

Is there any way to overcome this? I have an 04-09 Gen 2, with the cloth interior, and high mileage, so I really need these!!

thank you for advice!

Attached Files:

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Find them somewhere else.

Even Canadians and Americans are having a hard time getting goods delivered from the pc store.

3. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The store has become a real embarrassment. People order, nothing happens, they email, nothing happens, they complain on the forum, we can't help nor can the moderator, and there's no reliable way to warn people. And yet, every now and then, there's a report of a successful purchase.

There are several things on the shop that I'd like to order, but not till I have some assurance that I'll get the order. Like @Leadfoot J. McCoalroller, I would recommend getting them elsewhere.

Steph1972 and landspeed like this.
  4. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Not sure exactly what you're implying. Do you want to have it shipped to one of us and then we forward it to you in NZ? Sounds like shipping would be prohibitive. Then there would be difficulty with any warranty issue also. Would it not be cheaper buying something there? I guess my last concern RHD and LHD have the same seats?

Clazzio sells directly just in case...

(I wouldn't mind personally)...

moto g(7) power ?

landspeed and Mendel Leisk like this.