1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat Shop STOLE my $$ HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by Mylar, May 4, 2010.

1. Mylar

Mylar Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Nichole Cooper e-mailed me back today and said the stiffening plate is currently not in stock and that PriusChat is working with the supplier to find out how long of a wait it will be for the product to ship.

Sounds like it's going to be a while before I get the product. :(

Mylar

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Mylar, I'm sorry about your experience. It's my fault that I did not update the product page when Betsy (Brian's wife) sent a note to me letting me know that the BT Plate was out of stock and is in the middle of production again.

I understand that you decided to continue with your order, and we appreciate that. If you would like to receive a refund now and be put at the top of the list when the do come in stock, we'll have Betsy hold one to the side for you.

Thanks to everyone else who chimed in to this thread. We're more like a "boutique" shop, so we really appreciate our fervent supporters.

NGMPRIUS likes this.
  3. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The BT stiffening plate is worth the wait. A few people claim the placebo effect but I know for certain that it works. I saw a green one (clone) being sold on eBay. I think I may have seen it on Amazon as well.

4. SageBrush

SageBrush Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Danny, one thing to fix in the future: charge the card when the item ships, not before.

NGMPRIUS and Mylar like this.