1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat Store Order

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jkquach, Nov 1, 2006.

1. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ?? Ordered one new BT Stiffening Plate on MAY 23rd thru the Accessory Store here in this forum, paid in full immediately with PayPal ($165) and when I check the "status" all it ever says is "updated". Today is June 1st (Friday) and I still have not received the item. I wish, at very least, I could have received from BT or whoever??, a UPS TRACKING NUMBER so I could at least "follow" shipping status once it was shipped !! I know that this past Monday was a holiday (Memorial Day) and that in actuality it has only been 7 business days since I placed order, but I was informed by email, it would take ONE WEEK to arrive....... Hmmmm ??
    :angry:
    VERY ANXIOUS to install the BT plate on our new '07 Prius Touring........................... having some "handling" problems in severe wind and wheel alignment is okay !!

2. emtownsend

emtownsend New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Terrible customer service....

Gotta add my 2 cents! I am going to rant too boy!

The Priuschat store and I are on shaky ground.
    Starting with a group order for the Engine Block Heater back in the summer of '07. I got on the "list" by placing an order. I never received an invoice, never received any word at all. I emailed Danny and posted on this site til I was blue in the face. Nadda, ever.

Recently, I ordered the same EBH and a DICE iPod unit together and paid via Paypal. The PriusChat store took my money right away. I received the EBH in relatively short time (alleluia) but nothing on the DICE. It has been over a month now.

Again, I wrote Danny, and AGAIN no answer. I posted on the forum and NO ANSWER. I finally had to submit a dispute with Paypal before I got a response. Then Danny said he would go ahead and refund me $10 and send the unit out; and that I was overlooked on my original order.
    Now several days later and no word from Danny or Nichole. I PM'd him again tonight.

Plain and simple: The Priuschat store does not deserve our business. If it were a serious business, they would respond to all emails and make sure that nobody was "overlooked" and ignored. I cannot tell you how many emails Danny has ignored from me (maybe 12). He has my money and I have nothing.
    I am still waiting with baited breath that he may actually follow through, but he has already proved, to me anyway, the Priuschat store is a hobby only and customer service is not a priority. That is OK if that is his business model, but I cannot imagine why. Why be in business if you don't want to bring great products to people, help them, and make money??

Priuschat, I dare you to prove me wrong! :mad:

3. JaviNOS

JaviNOS Mod Freak

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Wow! There seem to be some problems with PriusChatShop...

In my personal case I've had no problems with Priuschat... and I'm from Puerto Rico... It may be the time I contacted them... I ordered both the sharkfin and the BT plate a while ago and waited a while maybe 3 or 4 weeks but no complains I could wait....

Anyway I hope everyone gets his/her parts soon... I think they are a good business they may need more people working there or maybe be a little quicker with shipments...

They are here! Finding parts and people who own and enjoy a Prius its a hard thing and they make it easier for us...