1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuscounting - Futile...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by DaveG, Jun 29, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    not counting the dozen or so that i see on a regular basis , i see nearly 1-2 every day that i dont immediately recognize.

one thing i'd like to say is why did all the classics have all the cool colors and we got stuck with multiple shades of beige and gray?

2. FloridaShark

FloridaShark Member

I used to see 2-3 a week on a regular basis but in the past 3 months I haven't seen any. I got my first call this week offering me a Prius, however it was white, one of the two colors I didn't want :cry: .
    I've been waiting since March I can hold out a bit longer.

3. DaddyLongLegs

DaddyLongLegs Junior Member

Here in the Washington metro area they are almost a common site. On my daily communte to DC along I66 I see at least 2-4 Prii(?) going east or west bound. Mostly 04's but some classics too. Since having a hybrid allows you to commute on many High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) dedicated lanes without a passenger and thus helps reduce the terrible traffic woes of DC, many people buy hybrids strictly for that reason alone. BTW, I have been in a 3 person carpool for several years so I did not buy the Prius strictly for the HOV capabilities.

4. VARedDevil

VARedDevil New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    :iagree You see a lot of Prii running around in the DC Metro area. On the I-95 commute, I see a lot of 04's and classics. Unfortunately, I see more Civic hybrids, but I think that's because of the limited availability of the Prius here and the fact that the Honda dealers have overstocks of Civics and are selling them at under 20K now to get rid of them. To me it was worth paying MSRP to get the Prius then get a "deal" on the Civic. :mrgreen: