1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusOnline Hacked!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbarry, Mar 5, 2005.

1. FourOhFour

FourOhFour Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    While the passwords are stored encrypted, it probably isn't a bad idea to change yours anyway.
    The best way to prevent spam is to never give your email address out. Obviously that isn't terribly useful. Give spamgourmet addresses instead. Unlimited auto-expiring email addresses, and it couldn't be easier to use.
    AVG antivirus is good. Depending on your version of Norton, reinstalling it may be sufficient to reset the subscription. Or you can look around for a deal on Norton SystemWorks, usually you can find it for almost nothing or even free after rebate.

2. Sanny

Sanny New Member

Down again on 3/8?

Priusonline says it has no forums today. :cry: On holiday? Hacked? :guns: Other nefarious plots?

Sad. :(

3. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    Is PriusOnline down again? Earlier it was ok, but now I get "No forums in this board" or similar.

Hacked and deleted ?

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Moved to FHOP.

5. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think they have been hacked again or I am doing something wrong. I get the message "This board has no forums" now.

6. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    PriusOnline was hacked and did lose much of the database. I guess some foolish people have way too much time on their hands so they hack Prius websites. It is really quite unfortunate.