1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problem with Navigation

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Pet Beagles Take Money, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Pet Beagles Take Money

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I looked for similar problem threads but didn't find any.

So my Entune navigation is avoiding a road. It just completely will not go down a certain road. I have been literally staring at my destination less than half a mile away, and it will direct me in the exact opposite direction and recommend I get on the interstate, get on another interstate, get on a highway, get on another highway, and then take some back roads to get to the place I'm staring at.

I have NOT set ANY "places to avoid" and I have every road type option enabled (toll road, freeway, ferry, etc.). It is also only this particular road, and it doesn't matter what destination I pick. If the shortest route to any destination involves this road, it acts as if the road doesn't exist. Or maybe it thinks the road is closed, which it obviously isn't. It's a major four-lane highway that I drive every day. If I choose the "3 Routes" option, every route it displays will not involve this one particular road.

I am completely baffled, and I'm not sure where to go for help.

2. kevins007

kevins007 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    It is Entune. It sucks

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome!

i won't pile on:cool:

4. FuelMiser

FuelMiser Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Have you tried navigating with your smart phone? Does it direct you on the road you want to use?