1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problem with Samsung Note Edge and 2010 prius bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by G3priusV, Mar 25, 2015.

1. G3priusV

G3priusV Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge phone and 2010 prius 5 bluetooth and need to pair the car audio on my phone everytime the car starts. Brought to a dealer today and they reprogrammed and added the phone again but after that when I started the car, now it's been saying that blue tooth connection is successful but when I go to BT tab to listen to my music it shows as not connected and when I select to connect it just says forever saying "connecting" but it never does unless I go to my phone and click pair with the car multimedia. And I have to do it every time the car starts which is so annoying. My previous phones, iphones, note 1 and 3 never had a problem like this and just got connected themselves automatically as soon as the car started. Has anyone here had the same issue with Bluetooth staying connected?

2. G3priusV

G3priusV Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    SAMSUNG-SM-N915A ?