1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problems after running out of gas

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Kpeeling, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I'm lost. :confused:

2. litesong

litesong Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah, you can circle the entire Olympic Peninsula on a tank of gas. Eastern Oregon is bigger, specially when you take impromptu routes. It was cheaper to fill extra gas cans in Washington state, head into E.Oregon & return to Washington state to re-fill again.

As for wheels, I have sets of nice, but cheap alloy wheels with mounted tires, purchased from Craigslist that replaced OE steel wheels on the Hyundai Elantra & Accent. Later, I discovered its nice to switch the alloys for different looks, Kinda like wearing different shoes to go with different outfits. Also, its good to have mounted snow tires on extra wheels, to use seasonally.

#42 litesong, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  3. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    You just made me remember an old joke about a guy getting a taxi ride in New York City. The driver kept running red lights. Finally the guy said something about it. The driver said, "Not to worry. My brother has been driving taxi here for over 20 years. He never stops for red lights and he's never had an accident."

The passenger shook his head and leaned back thinking he'd fallen down a rabbit hole. Finally, they came to a green light and the taxi stopped. "Why'd you stop at a green light?" asked the passenger. The driver said, "Are you nuts?! My brother could have been coming."

Dxta and Mendel Leisk like this.
  4. litesong

litesong Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No. Here, you can also love it :love: Twice, too. :love::love:

5. Dxta

Dxta Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I love(o sorry, like this scenario), so funny.

jerrymildred likes this.