1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problems with Coastaletech's customer service (there is none..)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by georgekessel, Aug 27, 2006.

1. georgekessel

georgekessel Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sorry to have to post this but after sending 8 emails in the past many days (8 days now), and leaving 7 voicemails without anyone geting back to me, I fear there is something wrong over there at Coastal.

Now, I imagine after this post I'll get scathed and told it's just me, or that I somehow am just not getting lucky (tried calling at various times during the days hoping to reach someone).

I've got a simple problem, and I think it's just a bad module - but I can't reach anyone at coastal using phone or email to get any support whatsoever :(

Anyone got a secret number for Dave or some way to get in touch with them for support other then posted phone or email?

My auto door lock just won't work properly - even after checking and refastening all connections over and over again.

:(

"Yell at me all you want - but please just somehow get me some support to get this thing working"

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nope. I've called and e-mailed too when I was waiting for my EV mod and got no response.

3. Jack Straw

Jack Straw New Member

4. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ecojosh @ Aug 27 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]310364[/snapback]</div>
    Search the older threads because this is nothing new with Coastal. They're basically a small mom'n'pop operation unable to keep up with all the demands of their customers.