1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prolong Grid Charger and Smart Discharger

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Brian in Tucson, May 14, 2019.

1. Brian in Tucson

Brian in Tucson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I would post this to the stuff for sale, but I don't think many of us check that part of the forum. I'm getting out of Gen1 Pri's, I need something bigger and have my heart set on a Highlander or something like that.

Prolong won't work on a Highlander, and I'm not sure I'll even buy a Highlander hybrid. So my Prolong setup is surplused. The kit includes one Gen1 installation cable, new in bag. One Grid charger. And one Smart Discharger. New from the company the price is $ 723 plus shipping. I'm looking to get $425 plus shipping.

Protocol: Post a "Dibs" on this thread. And immediately send me a private message. First to complete the protocol will get the kit. If you do one without the other, your "dibs" won't be accepted.

#1 Brian in Tucson, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    You were a big gen1 guy:).

What has shifted your opinion, other than the size:whistle:?

Good deal for those that have a gen1 though(y).

3. Brian in Tucson

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a pickup, a prius, and a porsche. Too many cars in a small place, and a Highlander will pull my jetski to the lake and still carry passengers. I love my Prius, but need to thin the herd.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  4. Brian in Tucson

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I will entertain offers. The harness is new in bag, and cost $149 plus shipping. I really don't need to keep this thing, will probably put it on Ebay, too.

Raytheeagle likes this.