1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

prospective owner -- what don't you like?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by dstrout, Apr 17, 2005.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i have to say that if it rattles, take everything out of the glove box, etc till it stops. if it doesnt you got something wrong because my car is very quiet. now there is some road noise but nothing excessive.

also my biggest complaint would be lack of adjustments on the seat. for me, it seems that the seat sits a bit too low forcing one to recline more. thigh support is lacking but a cushion fixed that. (highly recommended for extended trips) legroom is great and i like (although many dont) having to fully extend arms to reach the steering wheel. in a crash, you will like it too.

i have never had much of a problem with rear visibility but i have to agree that the left-front view is a bit annoying sometimes. it seems to only bother me while in parking lots where a heightened awareness of pedestrians is desired.

as far as your commute, if you only cut your gas expenses in half, then you need to work on your technique. i think you will find that with practice, you will do much better than that. i triple your mileage and you can too.