1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Protective Body Side Molding

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Bill60546, May 23, 2004.

1. clubmedic

clubmedic New Member

Eddie, I just placed my order for the side-molding. Thanks for your support of the Prius. You have 'metallic red' as the color choice, I assume that's the Salsa Red that we Pri owners are so proud of?

2. lalawhite

lalawhite New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    These look great! I would LOVE to order some. Quick question, can anyone recommend an HONEST body shop in Southern California where I can have them installed? I swear, being a chick, as soon as I walk into a body shop or mechanic, the cost jumps about 50%.

TIA!

3. zielin

zielin New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had mine put on along with a set of mud flaps at Marina Auto Body in Marina del Rey. They were recomended to me by a friend of mine who works in the service department at the Marina Toyota dealership, and they did a good job.

4. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) I recommend Eddie Bell at www.toyotapartsnow.com without reservation. I ordered color-matched mouldings (matched perfectly) which arrived in a long tube complete with installation instructions and a tube of "adhesive activator." When the Dallas weather warmed up a bit (>70º) the body shop associated with my dealer installed them in less than 30 minutes at no charge.