1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Psychological effects of Prius driving

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Mar 12, 2004.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I listen to J.S. Bach on CD. I can't get over the quality of the sound. It's like driving a concert hall around town!

2. thinkgreat04

thinkgreat04 New Member

I have a Chevy Avalanche and a 04 Black BC with almost 7000 miles.
    My driving habits are indeed different. The"buzz" I got from driving the Avalanche is gone. My wife drives it.

The fact is, it's time that our culture quit blowing fuel out our rear ends with our heads simultaneously buried in the sand. It's not that difficult to respond to fuel savings. But the industrial machine that builds our vehicles never have been committed to giving us any workable options.

We all try to save money everywhere else. Why should we be so clueless about wasting fuel ... and money...day in and day out.

WE ARE PROVING that Americans do give a crap. This type of vehicle is way over due. And the board rooms of auto companies are scrambling right now due to Prius demand in 2004.

When you look at the largest companies in Fortune's list of big public companies, the top 10 is filled with Oil and Auto companies. Have they been winking at each other for the last 50 years with some type of "demand creation" understanding?

This is obviously the beginning of a major change. I do hope the American companies can respond and not get dusted here.

Nah..lets just spend another $100 billion dollars to make sure the Middle East stays in line.