1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pulled over for doing 40 in my Prius

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Troy Heagy, Jun 29, 2014.

1. kenoarto

kenoarto Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well we've wasted our planet's climate. Some live in their own reality and the heck with everyone else ... Like the drunkard with no concerns for being a team player in society, it's all about him.

I wonder if he was the only car on the freeway would he drive that FAST is it just fun to be an a$$ and has always loved negative attention cause it was too much work to get positive attention? Pretty dangerous if so.

At any rate, they should get a Hummer if it's all about gas wasting at the sacrifice of everything else.

2. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ken

I tried to contact you. Windstrings has two Prius and a solar home ... met him

Suffice to say both of you were drawn into a spitting match. I bet this can be discussed at a better place and time

Peace

kenoarto likes this.
  3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Are we talking about being courteous and considerate for others or just wiping out mankind and save the planet?
    All hail mother Earth! We bow and worship you.. You are God!.. We mean nothing.. We are in harmony with you! We grow our own food out of our own dung.. We waste not!

We won't breathe and corrupt your air with out carbon dioxide.. Nor methane from digestive byproducts...

Where is the line drawn? Do we support mother earth or does she support us?

Were sitting on so much clean energy that only produces water as a byproduct "propane ", we can't even measure how much we have its so much....
    t and maybe we can use some.
    Not to mention all the other forms of clean energy.. Sorry, I don't make the cars...

Take out the oil tycoons first and maybe we can go clean.

But I'm not gonna waste my time driving 40 and risk my life and family. Better just drive feeder streets if saving the planet is the objective.. Or just walk or ride a bicycle.

How can anyone justify condemning someone driving 70 because they drive 40?

Oh well, this thread is due to be closed as its not productive.. I'll close it on my end by unsubscribing.

This argument has gone has on for years, it won't be solved here.

4. calirider

calirider ECOmobile

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Well Troy, I'm pretty sure we can come to the conclusion here that you are wrong. The cop was right, but might of handled the situation wrong. If I was that cop I would of just acted more professional and given you the few hundred dollar ticket and made you take traffic school. 40 on a freeway is ridiculous. I'm not a speeder and you can see that by my fuelly stats. Anything slower than a semi-truck is asking for it, "it" referring to any crap fellow motorist give you and/or law enforcement.