1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Putting mirror (vanity) lights back in properly

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Jonathan Cheung, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Jonathan Cheung

Jonathan Cheung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a solution on this forum or any others. I made the mistake of completing removing the lights above both the drivers side and passengers side mirrors (the ones in the sun covers), thinking that was necessary to replace the bulbs. Of course, I found out afterwards that I didn't need to do that. It seems like it should be easy to pop them back into place, but there is nothing really holding them in. There's only one tab to keep them in place and it's not enough.

Did I miss something? Is there some other piece that will keep them solidly in place or did I completely screw things up? Right now, they are "in place" but a solid bump knocks them out and they look pretty poor as they are. Any help would be gladly appreciated!

2. Ozzbo

Ozzbo New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Hey, did you find a way to fix those lights back? I am struggling with them as well. Thanks.