1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PVC Clazzio seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by murasaki, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Prius_Boriqua

Prius_Boriqua Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Im interested as well. I about to by the leather ones in black... I read that the PVC ones are not as durable somewhere on the Clazzio website. They are more for show use than for durability. Can you confirm?

2. Clazzio.com

Clazzio.com Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I can confirm. 6 years of selling clazzio has taught me well. Yes, some people have successfully been able to install FULL PVC covers and use them as every day covers. But 9/10 people were tearing them when installing them, plus they are all plastic. Our best kit is the leather kit. The body and headrests are a high quality, leather textured, thicker, stronger PVC, and the insert is genuine leather. Comes with a 3 year factory warranty and is totally worth every penny. Retail is $449, our "priuschat "coupon code makes them $419 shipped free to lower 48 states. At clazzio.com we sell clazzio full time. We have installed hundreds of kits and know the ins and outs. If you ever want to ask questions, don't hesitate. you can also email me, or [email protected] -Tyler

3. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I ordered seat covers at TGB2, got the red and black. I thought I was told 6 to 8 weeks; not the 10 to 14 someone posted in this thread. I thought I ordered PVC, but based on what you just said re pricing, maybe I bought leather. Can't remember! I know I mentioned I have dogs in and out of the car, and Rodney advised me which ones to purchase.

4. Clazzio.com

Clazzio.com Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I don't know who TGB2 is. That's one of the major problems with clazzio. way too many dealers trying to sell it and most of them have no idea what they are talking about. I can show you years of orders that take at very least, 10 weeks, up to as much as 18 for custom orders. Many dealers keep telling people it only takes 6-8 weeks for custom orders which I have never seen in the years I've been selling clazzio. The other sad thing is some dealers recommend FULL PVC. I would never recommend FULL PVC to any one for any reason. It's not even worth your time. May as well buy the best product made which is the leather kit. Especially if you have pets. The leather kit comes with a 3 year warranty and the FULL PVC kit has a 1 year. That should tell you a lot just by seeing that.

5. riceroni87

riceroni87 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    This link will answer what TGB2 is...
    TGB4 2014 - To Go Before 2014, Boston - A National Owners Celebration | September 18-21 2014 | PriusChat

6. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks, Tyler. I have started backtracking, the info will appear eventually.

7. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    I suppose that PVC is OK... for some...
    Dangers of Bisphenol A (BPA) and Plastics: Get the Facts

.... just sayin' ....

#27 hill, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  8. prizzy

prizzy New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Tyler,
    I wanting to order a kit from clazzio, My only concern is the center console cover. How fitted is the cover for it? I have not found an answer about my concern. Also, by any chance to you have a picture of the center console piece?

9. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three