1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Q4 Earnings Call

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by markabele, Jan 31, 2019.

1. markabele

markabele owner of PiP, then Leaf, then Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone have any thoughts on the earnings release or following call?

2. kensiko

kensiko Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Tesla Model S
    Model:
    II
    Well ... Yes! Can't wait to see how 2019 will be for Tesla! They now need to focus on quality and service, and they should get that roadster 2.0 out

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    keep working on cost efficiencies, paint jobs be darned. we need a 35k car asap

markabele likes this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I expect TSLA to stay under the $360 conversion price for the 900 million bond coming due in March. Tesla has enough cash to pay the bond which preserves stockholder equity (Elon LIKES this.) Once free from the overhanging debt, Tesla will be free to raise capital for the other projects in Q2 and later.

I'm pissed I didn't get some at $280 but I did round up at $310 which looks to be an excellent, long term investment.

It took the other half and have a buy order for KL (i.e., gold). But it has been on tear so I may have to bump up my offer ... soon.

[​IMG]
    • No profit until stocks are sold. I'll probably convert part of the KL to TSLA as we approach the bond payment in March.
    Bob Wilson