1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question About 2017 Prius Prime Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by ClemsonSteve, Apr 18, 2018.

1. ClemsonSteve

ClemsonSteve Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The all weather floor mats and cargo tray were installed in the car as part of the deal, and on the sticker for just over $200. When I got home from the dealer (over 200 miles away), I realized that I did not receive the carpet floor mats--they were not put in the back with all the other stuff. Question: For those of you who got the all weather floor mats--did the dealer also give you the carpet floor mats?

2. pineprius

pineprius 15th Hole #4

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    It's one or the other, port installed. Carpet mats IIRC were $225. msrp. The all weather mats actually are more appropriate even here in NC with all the sand. I got carpet mats, but wish I had the all weather mats instead. Wife's all weather mats work great.

ClemsonSteve likes this.
  3. ClemsonSteve

ClemsonSteve Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I agree. I do like the all weather mats better. But I think Toyota should give you both--maybe in the summer I'd switch to the carpet mats...

4. VVTiBob

VVTiBob Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Had to buy my all weather mats post purchase. The car came with carpeted one, which honestly are very thin and flimsy. The rear carpeted mat looks nice and fits well and is a bit heavier. It will probably hold up over time. Not so sure about the front mats though. That’s why I ordered OEM all weather mats all around. I ended up putting the all weather mat over the carpeted one in the cargo area, and took the carpeted ones out of the passenger areas.

5. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Just curious: do carpet mats still not have a rubber insert at driver's right heel? It took ours (3rd gen) maybe 6 months to blow right through.

6. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Unless you have Four season Floor mat/liner pkg MSRP $433, you do not get both set. Here is price for floor mat and cargo liner option available at dealer.

ACCESSORIES
    All-Weather Floor Liner Package $308
    Carpet Mat Package $224
    Four Season Floor Mat/Liner Package $433

I usually like WeatherTech liners better than Toyota OEM, but PRIME OEM all weather liners are very good quality.

#6 Salamander_King, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    benagi likes this.
  7. pineprius

pineprius 15th Hole #4

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Interesting, the MSRP of the All Weather Floor Liners and Cargo Area was $248. on the window sticker. Of course we did not pay MSRP, but they were port installed options at this price. Plus cases of wine from Costco don't slide around on the AWFL, unlike the carpet mats.

8. Roy2001

Roy2001 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    It should be $249 for both floormats and cargo line. It should be included on window sticker.

9. Rightrudder

Rightrudder Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    For me I received both sets of mats. Don't ever see a use for my carpeted mats though. They've been in the garage for over a year now and my wife is yelling at me to throw them out

10. VVTiBob

VVTiBob Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    @ Mendel Leisk
    Yes, you are correct, no rubber reinforcements for the heel. Thin and flimsy. That why I ordered the all weather mats.

Mendel Leisk likes this.
  11. MikeDee

MikeDee Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Me too. Eventually the rubber mats will wear out. I paid for the carpet mats though, then liked the rubber ones better.