1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question about Center cap sizes

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by DocU020, Apr 1, 2023.

1. DocU020

DocU020 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have a 2011 Prius with the hubcaps taken out and I'm questioning the size of the center of the rims. I'm trying to find center caps that fit the rims, however the ones I find are like 57mm... What cap size should I look into?

2. TampaPrius.com

TampaPrius.com Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    The center caps for the Toyota's of this year and model type probably most others and the TPMS sensors are all made by a company called Pacific If you Google them you will see your center caps and your TPMS sensors that came on your car from the factory You can buy them or not there seems to be some discrepancy between 57 mm and 54 mm I don't know which is who or what measuring the center cap Mount area on the given rim with a set of dial calipers or by eye with a tape will give you an idea of what you have 57 or 54 mm My 17-in rims have the center caps I don't know if they're 54 or 57 I would have to go out and measure them flip them over behind the Toyota logo is the word Pacific that's the manufacturer they're on eBay

4. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    There’s more to it than just bore size: there’s a groove a certain distance down the bore, and jaws on the cap that lock into that groove.

why not just look up the part number on Parts.Toyota, then search for that? You’ll get genuine plus knock-off results , the latter much cheaper, but hopefully compatible.

I did this, ended up the claimed OEM were knock offs, required a little Dremel work, but ok.

#4 Mendel Leisk, Apr 2, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
  5. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
  6. DocU020

DocU020 New Member

Vehicle: