1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question about my Navigation Display

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by MashinA, Jun 29, 2016.

1. MashinA

MashinA Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey guys, so im having an issue where my Navigation display on my 07 prius wont respond properly to touch. Like i would press in the left corner and it registers in the right. So ive given up on fixing it and just going to buy a new unit. My question is how can i tell which unit i need so that it fits and i still have all my options that my car has. I have an 07 model with navigation, back up camera, bluetooth, leather seats, JBL audio not sure which exact model it is tho. Also will any unit from 04 to 09 work? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. srellim234

srellim234 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    When we had the same problem with our previous Prius (the '06) we decided to leave getting the right refurbished unit to the dealer. Expensive but it became his responsibility to get the right unit and was covered under his warranty.

Looking at the online videos, swapping out the units looks like it's a pretty simple DIY repair. I'm sure many of the experienced members here can help you get the right unit for a much better price.

3. MashinA

MashinA Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yes thats what im hoping for!