1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question about the local power company perks

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by DianneWhitmire, Oct 23, 2018.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Gang I have located SDGE's $500 perk as a credit on my electric bill for buying my Prime. I have located several other power company perks that are $450-500 in the area - we all have varying power companies like my SDGE or SoCalEdison. But - I cannot locate a similar perk for the LA DWP.
    I see a lot of things there pertaining to chargers, and other state and federal perks... as usual. But, no credit to the power bill like I got for my car or someone with SCE gets. Anyone have a link for that? Is it just temporarily suspended?

Dianne

ewxlt66 likes this.
  2. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I can't speak for your area of the country, but for here in the metro of Minnesota, we have 3 local power companies that each offer perks. So, you must have something available there.

For my wife and I, we each got $500 toward the install of chargers connected to a TOU (Time Of Use) program. We had the choice of off-peak (limited to overnight use) or reduce-rate (all day, tiered pricing, with peak very expensive). We took that $1,000 and had conduit run for handy outlet locations in the garage. (btw, they actually cut a check rather than crediting our account.)

3. illumiN8i

illumiN8i Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced