1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Quick question about retrofitting 2012 bumper onto a 2011 Prius.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by bootsncats24, Jul 15, 2020.

1. bootsncats24

bootsncats24 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Needed to replace my front bumper on my 2011 Prius after getting into an accident. I purchased a 2012 bumper without realizing that changes Toyota made. I read the post from 2016 about the retrofit. My question is if I don’t care about the daytime running lights working or having fog lights. Is there a way to use a 2011 turn signal or can I upgrade to the 2012 daytime running lights and just only use the turn signal function?

2. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    From what i know, the turn signals with the DRL function use identical bulbs, so it should be plug and play with installing the face lift turn signal on it (if you eventually want DRL to work, then that will be a bit more work tho). If you start messing with adding the 2011 blinkers on it then oh boi... Thats gonna be h3ll alot of work lol, also, if you have foglights on your 2011, they should fit on the new bumper as well.

These are the lights you need.
    [​IMG]